Thursday, February 11, 2010

Build Homemade Wind Tunnel Will Running A Homemade Wind Turbine Without A Load Hurt It?

Will running a homemade wind turbine without a load hurt it? - build homemade wind tunnel

I am in the process of building my first wind turbine, and was curious if it works without the load (ie, the battery bank) could be disadvantageous to the producers? I use a permanent magnet 260VDC 5A treadmill motor as a generator. I am willing to put my lap and do not know if I can go further and all assembled and presented to the bank and then insert the batteries as soon as I get batteries. This could also see how it happens in the tower. It is a tower of 60 'mesh and is hinged at the bottom, but there is still some pain to download and upload much. I am very pleased with the operation, but will not damage anything, before you start.

I also heard of people with the oldBaseboard ectric as load dump when the bank is fully charged. I have some difficulty locating one of these here, and I wonder if anyone other suggestions on something that could be used as a landfill, has? Thank you for your time.

1 comment:

Irv S said...

They carry the stock a little, but
There is no damage to the generator
Rotation without fee.

How to avoid the acceleration in the
Even if a strong wind?

As demand for the bank, if you only 5A., The Nichrome
Shares of one cable or two old toaster would.
(Let em in mica in the air.)

Post a Comment