Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How To Make Your Own Coyote Snares For Sale How To Defend Yard From Coyote? Is There Some Kind Of Coyote Repellent That Won't Harm Your Own Pets?

How to defend yard from coyote? Is there some kind of coyote repellent that won't harm your own pets? - how to make your own coyote snares for sale

I live on 10 acres, and we have too many to coyotes
Urine is only temporary, while rain to wash away.
Donkeys and llamas are good guard animals against coyotes, if you want that space - or more simply to ensure the garden. Or keep your pets in a dog / cat walk, where they are safe.
Shooting coyotes Custom Aparently help because the population grows faster when there were fewer of them
I think if they shout and move them to remove such a threat - and remember your place Coyote is not easy.

6 comments:

ekgjeste... said...

I have heard that urine sprays you can get. Simply spray on the edge of the land and the smell of "Marked Territory" has the trash. I do not know if it's for you .. Consult a farm shop supploy.

Molly said...

We have the same problem from time to time in our area here in Dallas. One of us call animal control when we see it. You go and trapping coyotes.

In the meantime, the explosion of the face with a nozzle at high electricity and water in my garden hose and began to run up at any time.

I share your concern. I have 2 Lhasa Apso them a small snack!

Good luck, I know! Pain, is not it?

lowerbea... said...

There is no way to keep them away from you, how can a man not only boring. Other animals can not they reject. I've heard coyotes attacking goats and can serve as a kind of deterrence. A big dog can, but do not dare, even if they are very strong - I have neighbors whose dog was killed by the coyotes had.

It is a difficult situation.

Maybe you can learn to enjoy it?

Greg said...

Get a gun.

!! said...

repulsive, but not really Donky coyotes or snakes.

adj said...

If you use the space for a guard formula

Post a Comment