Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Painful Bowel Movements While Menstruating Digestive Problems While Menstruating?

Digestive problems while menstruating? - painful bowel movements while menstruating

I know that diarrhea is a common side effect of menstruation for several reasons. and it is something that I suffered for years.

But as I recall, I also suffered from chronic constipation (IBS-and) suspects.
If these two things combined are the rules ... is nothing less than hellish misery.

I was exhausted just a bowel movement very often due to diarrhea, constipation, but it's always very sad and sick "people feel after a stomach diarrhea regularly for me is twofold. As a rule ends with that lie for a while, because I feel very sick and in the absence of a better term, crap.

I do not know how to solve this problem. Bebo additional electrolyteThey often keep hydrated during this time, but if I have a laxative foods (fruits, fiber, etc.) to eat associated symptoms of diarrhea due to trying to have increased, but constipation is (the worst because it never really healed be)

Ideas? Resources? Suggestions?
The doctors were very helpful to me with my stomach problems in the past .. I want to avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment