Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Insignia Portable Dvd Player Says No Disc Problem With Insignia Portable DVD Player?

Problem with Insignia Portable DVD Player? - insignia portable dvd player says no disc

I have an Insignia DVD player, not sure which model, but I can check if necessary. Anyway, I buy the 06 December and "it is about 1 1 / 2 years, worked hard, and I can not say that I really never problems with it, read all types of discs to perfection, and used almost every day. Read More recently, however, and ceased to DVD read only uses the CD for a few days and then stopped reading discs at all times, it is thin and hard, the majority of cases, but it simply says that there is no disc on the screen ...
Has anyone any idea what could cause this be and if it makes sense to repair it or should I just buy a new one?
Please do not say it simply does not work, because I know ...

4 comments:

Blade V said...

His solution to the problem seems to be reading program. (a small glass of red or blue in the middle of moving to) top and bottom, it seems that screwed him something. may be that the cable is not working well, and can not read discs. if she says no CD in it means that it is not the DVD drive thats broken on your hard drive.

check, you can open it and see if the cable drag a little (it happens) are

Logan S said...

The problem is that Insignia
I get a new one.

Or ...
Clean the lens with a clean cloth?

armywife said...

I have a solution, but if you help these these things please let me know b / c I have the same problem.

historia... said...

The first thing to do is clean the lens of the laser seems. His problem is a little bit as if a dirty lens is the problem.

Before you throw that $ 10 you can invest in a cleaning disc (maybe even less, but do not pay $ 20 at Best Buy and Circuit City willing to) pay to look for it -.

Clean the lens and if you're lucky, it will be back to normal. If you're unlucky, you might ask, in order to repair, but these days, repairs are usually expensive takingly stunning.

My advice would be to move the simple arrangement and, if it fails to get a new one.

Post a Comment