Thursday, February 4, 2010

Torticollis Botox Infants Is BOTOX A Good Idea For Resolving My Infant's Torticollis?

Is BOTOX a good idea for resolving my infant's torticollis? - torticollis botox infants

My son is almost over and pushed me around from doctor to doctor and he had a month on the left side of the tightness of the neck muscles (torticollis) and now instead of surgery, they want an injection of BOTOX. Is this a good solution? Stretching does not help, and to examine in 10 months of physical therapy, why, Botox?

4 comments:

Soozie Q said...

As a physiotherapist, it does'm sorry to hear that PT has not worked. I understand that now, with Botox injections in patients with stroke and children with cerebral palsy and other conditions that they have a very tight or spastic muscles cause. You see good results, but from what I know, the effects are only temporary.

MsCli said...

This seems terriffying !!!!!!!!

emily b said...

Kudos to Jill B.
I am also a PT, and would be a good idea to get some cooperation, between your team of health care.

The PT and botox can do wonders.

As Jill said, "is only temporary, not magic. It must be used to treat the underlying problem (muscle tension), and not just a quick fix

eloquent said...

the details with a doctor of their choice, and not Yahoo.

Post a Comment